Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Awesome Reborn AMV!

Ciaossu internet surfers! If you are surprised to see me post again so soon after my 2000 visits and Most Moving Anime Moments post I must say that I am even more surprised about it. But anyways lets get to the main topic of this post. While I was browsing through some AMVs in search of a song that I liked well enough to take it to English class for analysis I stumbled into this amazing Reborn! AMV, I decided that it was so good it was more than worthy of having a post for it in here.

The song is This is War by 30 Seconds to Mars. In my opinion this AMV defines the story of Reborn! and its epicness very well in its duration. Awesome song, awesome video, so in my book it definitely gets a 7 Star Rating!



Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, all credit goes the maker of the AMV, it seems that it has won several otaku festivals and conventions which it very well deserves to. This is probably the shortest post I have made so far, besides the Technorati one. Anyways I wont make you waste more time, Danny out!


Playing Geartown- Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment