Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Interactive Poll / 8,000 Visits!!!!

First of all, WOW! We've reached 8,000 visits in less than 10 days! a whole new record for us!. Now I wonder if we're going to be able to reach 20,000 visits before our anniversary. I hope we do!
Second of all, Danny and Judini have made an interactive poll each. Danny made it about finding a girlfriend for Ash Ketchup (yes, I know I spelled it wrong!) and Judini about fatalities, so I want to make my own interactive poll. The theme: "Which is the greatest videogame character of all times?". So send me your answer(s) to my e-mail lepv94@yahoo.es please! I'm going to publish it as a Top 10, so you can send me more than one choice!! If you send me more than one character, please number them from 1 to 10, 1 being the best and 10 being the not so best!!! Example: 1- Mario, 2- Kratos, 3- Sonic and so on!
REMEMBER MY E-MAIL!!!!!
lepv94@yahoo.es   !!!!

3 comments:

  1. The greatest is and will always be Mario!!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMO the only one who could be called the greatest is Mario, everybody has played Super Mario in their life. MARIO GAMES FTW

    ReplyDelete