Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Technorati Publishing!

Okay everyone! We are happy to announce that we have claimed our blog in technorati already so that soon we will be able to appear as a search result in their blog-searching browser and attract even more visitors to this blog. On other sad news today this morning we had been taken down to the third blog with the most visits however thanks to the efforts of my forum friends(Thank you!!) we have once again climbed up to second place and soon to be first place.


Okay Technorati told me to put this in a new post and publish it, I dont know exactly how it works but here goes...

N4JFN365K4EW

I hope this thing works...otherwise we are going to get into a little bit of trouble...but that doesnt matter. By the way expect later today our first post of Trading Card Games, thats right you heard me! We arent going to be the Number One anime shop in my country someday without a reason

No comments:

Post a Comment