Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Top Videos #5

HI GUYS! I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED DANNY'S POST YESTERDAY (AGAIN, I'M REALLY SORRY), SO HERE I AM REPOSTING IT AGAIN. YESTERDAY I SAW THAT THERE WERE 3 DRAFTS OF THIS POST IN OUR BLOG, SO I STARTED DELETING THEM, BUT ACCIDENTALLY DELETED ALSO THE REAL POST. I'M SORRY FOR THAT XD - PÉREZ

Hello everyone, here I am continuing what promises to be the longest segment this blog has ever had, it makes me happy to announce that officially our visits have become more due to posts than to images.

Today there will be no special, like usual its gonna be 2 AMVs and 1 Fandub. Here comes!

1) By Your Side (my last words)- Busou Renkin AMV by ZetZu4Real



2) Bleach AMV Linkin Park Crawling

3) Bad Apple- English Fandub by ValliereVee

This is all for today, tomorrow we have the 6th post for this segment. Stay tuned to Underworld Honduras and see you later, out!



DANNY

2 comments:

  1. Hey Danny awesome posts! But I strongly believe you shouldn't make it daily... I mean, you are disrespecting the other members posting time... I wanted to see a creepy to Rickz Jaggerjaques, and I didn't saw he posted it because you bumped your post over his...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, and thing is that since we are nearing the 100 K visits I am doing my best to attract more visits, and as our recent results have shown, daily posts get us a lot more views than our regular 3-4 days scheduling. What we will do is to increase the amount of posts shown on our blog at a time to avoid , although that will make the blog a little more lagging.

    -Danny

    ReplyDelete