Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Top Videos #3

Yeah I know what you are thinking..."It cant be! Two posts in two days, Danny must have gone insane!". Well I have to tell you that you are certainly wrong believing that, I have not gone insane, I was never sane to begin with.

Jokes apart here are our three videos for today, like you have seen every post of this segment will have two AMVs and one fandub.

1) Mukuro & Chrome- Katekyo Hitman Reborn AMV by MartaLauldi


2) Ichigo vs Ulquiorra- Bleach AMV by FedeBankai

3) Our first fandub in Spanish!!! Solo es Comunicacion/Just Communication- Fandub por/by 90Suki



Hope that you are enjoying this segment as much as I like looking for the best AMVs to share with you, stay tuned to Underworld Honduras and see you later!

DANNY

No comments:

Post a Comment