Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cool art

Hi guys! Pérez reporting for duty. Today I'm going to show you some amazing pics that I found on the internet. I hope you like them! :D

A nice image of the Evee family

This image was made by *ShadowUmbre

A great image of Captain Falcon

This image was made by =sergevirusx

All hail to King Bowser!!!
This image was made by E-Mann

A bad-ass Yoshi
This image was made by rsj

The Legend of Zelda meets Kingdom Hearts!
This image was made by dmgoodr

I'm not a big fan of Kratos, but I liked this image
This image was made by sandara

Awesome MGS4 image!
This image was made by zamboze

This tattoo brings back memories
I guess that the owner of the tattoo is evldemon

I loved this image! Sonic FTW!
This image was made by gureiduson

I don't have words to describe this incredible wallpaper
This amazing image was made by kirra241.

I've always thought that Wolf is cooler than Fox :P
This image was made by delano-laramie

It's-a me, Mario!
This image was made by shadow-chaos00

I've never been able to play a Gears of War game, but they sure look like fun
This image was made by sith-x

Reptile is my favorite MK character
This image was made by doug-howard

LOL XD
This image was made by lost-tyrant

Well, I hope that you liked this images and get inspired to make your own creations.
PÉREZ

2 comments: