Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Never give up! There's always hope!!

Hello fellow Underworlders!! Long time no see I know -.-'' sorry about that my computer died and I'm recently trying to adapt to a one that was borrowed for a while so anyways, this post is NOT about the Blue Lantern Corps, but the whole Hope thing made me wanna borrow them as a slogan for this post xD So in this post (counts as one of my Underworld Specials) I'll talk about why is it important to play anything until the very end, why not to quit on things becuz they seem difficult or impossible, so hang tight becuz we're gonna start!!

WHAT'S HOPE? WHY NOT GIVE UP IF EVERYTHING'S LOST?
Well to start things up, we refer as hope the action we make to expect that something good is gonna happen, so why give it up if probably that's all we gonna have? Whether it is on fighting games, racing, sports or real life, hope is the last thing we must lose, as long as we have hope, we can be sure there's still a way to turn things around. Sincerely, I'll not be in any need of explanation, I'll give you visual evidence as to why this is true:

SFIII Third Strike EVO 2004 Finals : Justin Wong (Chun-Li) vs Daigo Umehara (Ken)
With confidence in one's ability things like this can happen...

MVC3 Justin Wong vs Richard Nguyen EVO 2011 Semi-finals
Akuma FTW!!

Apex 2012 - The Victor
This is simply beatiful, I almost cried with this one, it's so perfect, enough said with this video

There are more and more I'll be updating as I find more ;)

This is it for now I know it's short but I really can't find the other vids I saw about this xD So wait for them!!

See ya later Underworlders!!
Draconic Emperor Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment